How Much Is A Pressure Washer And Tips On How To Maximize Its Use
When most people hear the words “pressure washer”, they would immediately relate it to being too costly or expensive. While a pressure does cost more than the usual garden hose, its features make it worth the price.
In fact, there are a lot of pressure washers in the pressure washer price list that are already pretty affordable. If you know just how they can benefit you, you’ll realize that pressure washers aren’t as expensive as they seem.
So, the moment you ask yourself, “ how much is a pressure washer?”, refer to this guide so that you’ll know how much it can benefit you instead.
Electric Pressure Washer Price
Now, the most common type of pressure washer that you can have in your home is the electric pressure washer. If you were to buy one, the first question you would probably ask yourself would be, “how much is a pressure washer that runs on energy?”
The quick answer to that would be: “it depends.”
Check out these tips to further break down how to choose the right pressure washer:
- The main factor that would affect the price range of a pressure washer would be the range of features. If we were to strictly talk about price, we would probably give you a range of $110 to $400 depending on the purpose of the pressure washer and the features given.
- When you are deciding which pressure cleaner you want for your home, one of the first things that you have to take note of is the pressure level. If you’re aiming to clean patios or lawns, then you need to get a pressure washer with a PSI of 1500. If you are washing homes sidings, roofs, or driveways, then you’ll probably need a pressure rate of up to 3000 PSI.
- Other than the PSI, other features would include the GPM, the cleaning units, and the water temperature. For the usual consumer, a GPM of 1.0 to 4.0 will do. For cleaning units, 1500 to 16000 is good enough.
- Lastly, cold or hot water washer can be used for consumers. The cheapest one that you can find on the list of cold water pressure washer prices Amazon would be around $180. Examples of this pressure washer would be the AR Blue Clean Supreme 2000 PSI.
Gas Pressure Washer Price
Now that we’ve gone through the overall cost of the electric pressure washers, let’s now take a look at how much is a pressure washer that runs on gas.
When it comes to cost, it is possible that gas pressure washers may cost less. However, this depends on the features yet again. A price range of gas pressure washers would probably around $100 to up to $800 depending on the brand and depending on the features.
- Again, gas pressure washers would be judged on their power. In order to know how strong they are, simply look at their PSI and GPM. Generally, gas pressure washers have a higher PSI than electric pressure washers, so expect gas pressure washers to have around up to 1900 PSI to 3000 PSI and above. You can even reach 4000 PSI with gas powered pressure washers with up to 3.0 or 5.0 GPM.
- The only difference between this type of pressure washer and the electric type would be the fact that gas powered ones use gas and give off emission. That said, gas powered pressure washers may include some features that could save more gas. Generally, those that use less power may use less gas.
- One of the best choices that you can have is the Champion 3200 PSI unit. This powerful pressure washer is around the price range of $400, which is in the middle of $100 and $800, making it a pretty good choice to pick for medium-duty cleaning applications. Also, it has a pretty high PSI, making it a powerful pressure washer.
How To Find The Best-Value Cleaner
When picking out the best pressure washer, we don’t only look at price as a gauge. We also look at other things as well.
Here are a few tips to help you choose the best value pressure washer without asking how much is a pressure washer.
Check out these tips:
- The higher the PSI, the more power the machine offers.
- The higher the GPM, the more water the machine emits.
- The best type of motor would be an induction motor for electric pressure washers since these are more efficient.
- Steel frames are the most durable out of materials, so pick out steel if you’re looking at pressure washer frame.
- Pick the pressure washers that have at least 12-inch diameter wheels for easy moving.
As you can see, pressure washers are not as expensive as most people may think. The reason why pressure washers would come out more expensive would be because of the various features they would provide.
However, you may reduce the cost if ever you know how to choose the right pressure washer for your situation. As long as you know what you want, you’ll know how much is a pressure washer for your own needs.
TOP 5 most viewed articles in month
In compiling a top-5 list of this month’s most popular articles: